The farm has been switched off twice this week due to the heat. The first time at the beginning of the week it was off for 2 days. Today I turned all the machines off in the morning, but by the time I got home things had cooled down, so I powered-up the farm and off we go again.
I have reduced the work unit cache down to 1 day so I don't have as much work, seeing as the machines aren't running 24/7 at the moment. Its only spring. I hate to think what summer is going to be like.
Oh and the Microsoft keyboard on the KVM switch gave up. Half the keys don't register any more, so I had to replace it. They just don't make them like they used to.
I am closing in on 3 million credits for all projects, so if I can keep the machines running maybe I will get there in about 8 to 10 days.