15 August 2026

15th of August

Farm status
CPU Only
Running Einstein@home FGRP5 work

Nvidia GPUs
Off

Raspberry Pis
Running Einstein@home BRP4 work

For more information on the Raspberry Pis see Marks Rpi Cluster


Other news

I got a notification the memory kit I returned under warranty is back with the computer shop. I will have to go and pick it up. I am not sure if they replaced it or are returning it even though I wasn't working.

The electricity network company sent a letter saying they will be replacing power poles in my area in a fortnight and that power will be off for 9 hours. At the end of next week I will have to shut everything down and unplug everything from the power.

Looking at my current internet plan and there are some deals going where I can get a higher download speed but pay the same amount each month. I am on a 240/50 Mbit plan but can switch to a 500/50 Mbit plan. Unfortunately upload speed hasn't improved. I could switch to a symmetrical plan (where the upload and download speeds are the same) but they cost a lot more.

 

No comments: