09 March 2019

9th of March

Farm status
Intel GPUs
5 running Seti. Have been running Einstein

Nvidia GPUs
Off

Raspberry Pis
Off


Crunching news
I have been concentrating on the Einstein O1OD1 crunching. To even things out a bit I am currently running Seti work before going back to Einstein. The data for Einstein's O1OD1 data is expected to be processed in around 12 days. When that happens I will concentrate on the other projects until Einstein get another search run going.


Hardware upgrades
I have ordered a bunch of 1TB NVMe SSD's to put into the Intel GPU machines. After the success of the proxy server I decided the Intel GPU machines would be next. They've already shipped and should arrive next week.

On the hardware front I am waiting on the EVGA GTX 1660 Ti XC Ultra to become available. There doesn't seem to be anyone selling them in Australia at the moment. I have been told that they would take 4-5 weeks after their release to become available.

The next thing on the upgrade list are the Ryzen machines. I am waiting on AMD to release the 3rd generation Ryzen CPUs around the middle of the year. I will be replacing my four existing Ryzen 1700's. I am still deciding which Ryzen CPU to replace them with.

No comments: