05 May 2019

5th of May

Farm status
Intel GPUs
All running Einstein O2AS20 work

Nvidia GPUs
Two running Seti overnight

Raspberry Pis
All running Einstein BRP4 work


Other news
Einstein have resumed their O2AS20 search and I have it running on my fastest machines. They're taking 12 hours 45 minutes each. They also have a 1 week deadline which means you can't mix them with other projects because of the deadline. Credits are also under, given how long they run for. I am sure the project will address some of these points, although they probably can't do much about the run time.

The GTX 1660 Ti isn't doing anything as I can't install the Nvidia drivers in Debian. See my earlier post "A journey I would rather not go on" for all the details about that. I can't even reinstall the GTX 1060 that I used before because the old driver is broken.

On a brighter note I did install the Mate desktop 1.20 which is the same version as included in Debian Buster (the next Debian release) on one machine and it worked fine.

No comments: