08 April 2017

8th of April

Farm status
Intel GPUs
3 running Seti work. The rest are off.

Nvidia GPUs
All off

Raspberry Pis
All running Einstein BRP4 work


Other news
I sold off one of the ASUS P6T's. The other one and a GTX670 are on eBay ending tomorrow. I also sold off some Seasonic power supplies. I have interest in the remaining motherboards and a couple of GTX750Ti cards. That still leaves a bunch of other parts and the two i7-5820K system to sell off.

I had a phone company technician come out to install a second ADSL line. Unfortunately he didn't have a key to the communications cupboard. Its meant to be a standard set for phone companies but it seems they don't come prepared.

I'll put up a few more graphics cards on eBay next week to get rid of them.

I've ordered a new Drobo 5N2 to replace my Drobo 5N with. I need to order some larger WD Red drives to go in it so it can backup the storage server. Once its up and running I will sell off the 5N.

No comments: