19 November 2017

19th of November

Farm status
Intel GPUs
All off

Nvidia GPUs
Running Asteroids overnight

Raspberry Pis
All running Einstein BRP4 work


Other news
When its full summer I expect everything will be off as the temperature climbs into the 40’s (degrees C). For the moment I can run shorter tasks overnight.

I did a little experimenting with Squid on the Pis with clustering the proxy but there isn’t really enough network traffic to need more than a single instance running. Its nice to know it can be done.

I got the Pi case plans last week. The case is designed to hold 4 Pi2 or Pi3’s. I have an appointment later this week with the 3D printing place to make some adjustments to the Pi case. Once that is done I will get a single case printed off to see how good they are. I also got some short L shaped micro-USB cables for powering the Pis.

No comments: