21 June 2020

20th of June

Farm status
CPU only
Running Rosetta work

Intel GPUs
Running Rosetta work

Nvidia GPUs
Two running Rosetta work

Raspberry Pis
Three running Rosetta work. Ten running Einstein work.

For news on the Raspberry Pis see Marks Rpi Cluster 


Networking changes
I am in the process of switching to the NBN network. It should provide a higher speed internet connection. I've signed up for a 50 Mbit plan (50 Mbit download and 10 Mbit upload).

At the moment I have two DSL connections with two separate modem/routers which makes two separate local area networks. One has the x64 machines and the other has the Raspberry Pis. I will have to combine them into a single network.


Other news
I got a shipping notification for the 2nd Ryzen 3900X build. The rest of the parts should arrive next week. I already have the power supply and memory.

I've made it to 60th place on the Rosetta@home top participant list. I will be dropping back because today was rather warm (30 degrees in my computer room) and I have to reduce the heat being produced by the computers. I've set all of the Intel GPU and Nvidia GPU machines to no new tasks so they finish off the work they currently have.

No comments: