27 December 2021

27th of December

Farm status
CPU only
Off

Nvidia GPUs
Off

Raspberry Pis
Pi3's running Einstein work. Pi4's running Einstein and Rosetta work.

For news on the Raspberry Pis see Marks Rpi Cluster


Other news
I finally got around to updating the storage server to Debian bullseye. It was the last machine needing to be reinstalled.

I still have to update the GPU's in two of the Nvidia machines. They are sitting in boxes on the floor waiting for me to find the time. I was planning on doing that tomorrow but now I have been asked to do something else.

Christmas was hot but things finally cooled down a bit for boxing day so everything was off, even the Raspberry Pis were off! I haven't started up the x64 machines but the Pi's have all resumed crunching duties.

No comments: